Sure, you can multitask on Sunday. But why, when you can just melt instead? Refined and well-bred enough for the poshest of interiors, the Sunday collection is designed to look good, but still be all about the comfort, baby! A simple recessed leg eliminates distraction and lets the cozy cushions and thin frame levitate. On Sunday, you rest.
- Sturdy kiln-dried American hardwood frame, doweled and corner blocked for added strength
- Webbing provides durable support beneath cushions
- Innerspring core cushions are surrounded by high resiliency foam, then wrapped in feather and down to provide a plush, comfortable seat, and with use will take on a more casual appearance. To promote even wear over time, we recommend fluffing and flipping cushions frequently after use
- Extra deep seat and lower profile lends a loungey and laidback feel
- Agnew Grey: 54% Cotton / 29% Recycled Cotton / 17% Polyester blend upholstery | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Sanford Black / Linen: 63% Polyester / 37% Acrylic blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
Kelso charcoal: 100% Post-consumer Polyester | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Kelso upholstery fabrics are environmentally friendly, made from 31 recycled water bottles per yard and have no chemical additives; Can be cleaned and sanitized using bleach or any additional disinfectants without experiencing color loss or degradation
- Some assembly required
129" long by 76" deep on chaise side by 30" overall height / 17" seat height
Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of all items in-stock at Bludot.