Indicative of namesake the Able family of tables are an essential and lasting collection for the exterior environment. The combination of refined design detail with excellent material construction define the rectilinear series.
Following the table perimeter a thin beveled edge adds visual lightness, while the tapered cast aluminum legs denote strength and rigidity. Configured as a dining or coffee table the spacing of the wood slats create small gaps that allow for water drainage. A similar detail is repeated in the occasional and low tables whereas diminutive linear slits perforate the Polaris surface.
- Frame: Powder coated die cast aluminum legs with aluminum extrusion rails
- Wood top: Outdoor grade solid Iroko wood boards
- Frame maintenance: Clean with a soft cloth and warm water (avoid soap and detergents)
- Iroko wood maintenance: Natural solid wood finish, clean with a soft cloth and warm water (avoid soap and detergents)
- Product must be completely dry before storing
Please see line drawings
Please allow ~3-4 months for delivery of all Bensen products as items are made to order in Italy.