Sometimes it is not about starting from scratch, but rather revisiting past designs and making them better. The New Standard is simplicity at its best with a twist. Now new and improved. Wide arms and inviting loose cushions all come together with tuned proportions and show stopping legs. Available in multiple fabrics, leathers, and leg finishes, and an array of shapes to suit any space.
- Sturdy kiln-dried American hardwood frame, doweled and corner blocked for added strength
- Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
- High resiliency foam cushions with feather down wrap provide a mix of firm support and comfort, and with use will take on a more casual appearance. To promote even wear over time, we recommend fluffing and flipping cushions frequently after use.
- Powder-coated steel legs
- Sectional connector hardware included
- Spitzer Grey: 100% Polyester
Meld in Panda: 68% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester / 32% Polyester | 100,000 Double Rubs
Mode in Clavicle or Intaglio: 80% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester / 20% Polyester | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Granite Leather: A full grain natural aniline leather made from the highest quality German hides; expertly tanned and milled to create a soft buttery hand and luxurious finish that will patina over time; Granite is a rich charcoal color. Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather, and should be viewed as a feature rather than a defect
- Some assembly required
136" long by 64" deep on both ends by 32" overall height / 17" seat height
Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery of all in-stock items at Blu Dot.