Sometimes it is not about starting from scratch, but rather revisiting past designs and making them better. The New Standard is simplicity at its best with a twist. Now new and improved. Wide arms and inviting loose cushions all come together with tuned proportions and show stopping legs. Available in multiple fabrics, leathers and leg finishes, and an array of shapes to suit any space.
- Sturdy kiln-dried American hardwood frame, doweled and corner blocked for added strength
- Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
- High resiliency foam cushions with feather down wrap provide a mix of firm support and comfort, and with use will take on a more casual appearance. To promote even wear over time, we recommend fluffing and flipping cushions frequently after use.
- Powder-coated steel legs
- Sectional connector hardware included
- Sanford Black: 63% Polyester / 37% Acrylic blend upholstery
- Spitzer Grey: 100% Polyester
- Granite Leather: A full grain natural aniline leather made from the highest quality German hides; expertly tanned and milled to create a soft buttery hand and luxurious finish that will patina over time; Granite is a rich charcoal color. Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather, and should be viewed as a feature rather than a defect
- Dark Brown Leather: A top grain pigmented semi-aniline leather finished with a protective top coat to create a consistent and durable finish
- Some assembly required
105" long by 64" deep chaise by 32" overall height / 17" seat height
Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery of all in-stock items at Blu Dot.