This is a bench. A really beautifully proportioned and well executed bench. It does not connect to the internet, disrupt industry or reimagine a damn thing. It’s just good.
This leather is beautifully natural and dynamic. Images are intended to be representative of the material, but all hides are unique, this means each piece will possess slightly different characteristics such as scars and stretch marks.
- Powder-coated steel base
- Maharam Mantle in Future: 59% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester, 37% Polyester, 4% Spandex|100,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam Mantle in Parsley: 59% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester, 37% Polyester, 4% Spandex|100,000 Double Rubs
- Ink Leather: An aniline leather with a soft matte finish and velvety feel
- Blush / Grey Green Leather: A full aniline leather that will burnish and patina with wear; Features subtle shading and a high level of natural markings
- Camel Leather: An aniline leather that has been burnished and polished to create a cool hand and velvety texture with a slight sheen, enhancing the natural character of the leather; A lovely patina will develop over time
- Natural characteristics will be visible enhancing the character of the leather; Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather.
- Some assembly required
55" long by 19" deep and 17" seat height
Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery of all items in-stock at Bludot US.