Cleon's modular pieces are designed to let you configure and reconfigure your own perfect seating solution. Stick with your favorite or switch it up. Zig-zag stitching detail and gentle pleating at the seams round out the package.
This leather is beautifully natural and dynamic. Images are intended to be representative of the material, but all hides are unique, this means each piece will possess slightly different characteristics such as scars and stretch marks.
- Part of the Cleon modular collection, can be used alone or with other pieces to create multiple arrangements
- Strong solid hardwood and wood frame
- Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
- Dacron fiber filled cushions create a relaxed and comfortable feel
- Tait Charcoal: 90% Polyester / 10% Linen blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam Mode in Clavicle: 80% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester, 20% Polyester|100,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam Meld in Panda: 68% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester, 32% Polyester| 100,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam upholstery fabrics are Green Guard and Green Guard Gold certified to meet the standards for low chemical emissions and VOCs, contributing to healthy indoor air
- Camel / Slate Leather: An aniline leather that has been burnished and polished to create a cool hand and velvety texture with a slight sheen, enhancing the natural character of the leather; A lovely patina will develop over time
- Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather
- Some assembly required
34" wide by 25" deep and 16" high
Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery of all in-stock items.