Simple curves compose the backrest perimeter and waterfall front edge of the Circa dining chair. Finely crafted upholstery augments the graceful form with a tailored appearance. Within the chair are layers of variable density foam and a webbing supported seat ensuring comfort throughout. Numerous base options such as tube, wire or wood compliment the upholstered shape and allow for user customization.
Contact us regarding upholstery options.
22" wide by 23.25" deep by 30.25" tall, 18" seat height
- Flexible polyurethane body with structural metal frame
- Elastic webbing integrated seat cushion
- Metal base: Plated, brushed or powder-coated finish
- Wood base: Solid wood structural frame (Oak or Black Oak) with plastic glides
- Wood base: Low gloss water based polyurethane clear coat
- Removable cover
Please allow ~12 weeks for delivery of all Bensen products as items are made to order in Italy.