A single material hugs every gracious curve of this monolithic chunk of chair, keeping it simple and endearing. Its finely tailored form carves out a pillowy-soft seat and conceals a swivel base for a surprising twist and panoramic views of your space.
- 360-degree steel swivel base
- Wood and solid hardwood frame
- High resiliency tight upholstery-wrapped foam seat and back cushion
- Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
- Kelso Camel: 100% Post-consumer Polyester | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Kelso upholstery fabrics are environmentally friendly, made from 31 recycled water bottles per yard and have no chemical additives; Can be cleaned and sanitized using bleach or any additional disinfectants without experiencing color loss or degradation
- Sanford Linen: 63% Polyester / 37% Acrylic fibers | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Moss/Storm/Tomato Velvet: 82% Polyester / 18% Cotton blend upholstery | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Ink Leather: An aniline leather with a soft matte finish and velvety feel; Variation in the natural leather becomes more beautiful with use; Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather
- Camel Leather: An aniline leather that has been burnished and polished to create a cool hand and velvety texture with a slight sheen, enhancing the natural character of the leather; A lovely patina will develop over time; Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather
- BIFMA rated
- Ships fully assembled
28" wide by 32" deep by 31" overall height / 18" seat height
Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of all items in-stock at Bludot.