Our outdoor lamps come with marine-grade materials and, for the first time, IP rating to withstand different weather conditions like rain and wind. Together with knurled bespoke adjuster wheels, sealed light unit and durable silicone rubber cable, make the Original 1227™ Outdoor Giant floor lamp the perfect exterior lighting solution.
Originally commissioned by Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre (in deference to the beloved Anglepoise® lamp that Dahl used in his writing hut), inspiration for the Original 1227™ Giant is part Carwardine, part fantasy.
The Giant will introduce an element of playful, individual style into any interior space. Team with our coordinating pendant shade and new articulated wall-mounted lamp for maximum impact.
- Gloss finish
- Aluminum fork block, bridle, arms, fork and shade
- Precision machined stainless steel components
- IP65 rated waterproof casing for light source
- Cast aluminum base with coated cast iron base weights
- Silicone rubber covered cable
- Anglepoise® constant tension spring technology
- Shade diameter: 17.3in
- Shade height: 18.5in
- Max reach: 106.3in (from base to shade)
- Base size: 17.7 x 17.7in
- Cable length: 393.7in
Please note that our Giant lamps are built to order and have a lead time of up to 14 weeks.